Unable to reset dash malfunction indicators!!

danaprice

Unable to reset dash malfunction indicators!!

Post by danaprice »

Thank you in advance for any help with this issue. Installed V1.2 to my 2018 1.5T Accord CVT. Install completed with no known issues. But unable to clear/reset dash malfunction indicators (MIL's). Have driving vehicle 4-5 times with no avail. I run a small automotive repair facility here in town should I have one of techs scan and clear if able. (PS: Runs PHENOMENAL)...Thank You Again..
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Unable to reset dash malfunction indicators!!

Post by KTuner »

Glad you're enjoying. What to expect when flashing is mentioned in the help. You really do just need to wait for those systems to initialize. We don't touch them.
danaprice

Post by danaprice »

Thank you for your response. Everything is good. Drove vehicle last night and everything reset as usual . Really does fun fantastic. Truly feel anyone with a Honda product needs this flash...Thanks Again...DA
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

No problem!
acuratech481

Post by acuratech481 »

The problem with reflashing is the way Honda has their systems setup. Even when doing software updates at work there's DTC's left behind in various systems and they don't clear themselves, Honda specifically instructs us to do an all DTC check and clear after software updates along with an idle learn depending on which update was done.

Typically if a PGM-FI DTC is stored, it will set bullshit codes in other systems by design. It's worse on the newer vehicles.

Just my .02 since I work with these cars on a daily basis.

Return to “KTunerFlash V1.2 Specific Questions”