Hatchback availability and misc ?s

OsidePunker

Hatchback availability and misc ?s

Post by OsidePunker »

Hello! I just picked up a 2022 Civic Hatchback SPort Touring CVT, ECU 37820-64A-A62

When will you have support available for me?

I notice you have a bunch of different stages listed with different power upgrades. Are these all for cars with stock parts or do they require mods? For example, stage 2 says:

Up to 58 lb-ft of torque increase over factory
Up to 55whp increase over factory

Can I get those numbers safely with stock parts and 91 octane?

I'm looking to keep my car as a reliable daily driver. I have to do 80 miles a day and I'd like a little more HP for the SoCal freeways LOL
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Hatchback availability and misc ?s

Post by KTuner »

If you want to read the ECU for us we can add support immediately. You'll need a unit for that. Email support once you have one or can borrow one.

The tunes included are safe. We limit low end torque for longevity. Same thing we did for the 10th gen. No parts required.
OsidePunker

Post by OsidePunker »

Awesome thank you!

One more quick question. Is there any reason for me to run the tunes with lower boost? Seems like I should just run the highest boost, but just drive it easy when I want to chill or drive it hard when I need to make a move. Wouldn't the boost depend on how much throttle I give it?

In other words, if I'm cruzing at 70mph, would the boost be the same whether I'm running the 21psi map or the 16.5 psi map?

Is there a difference in MPG between the different boost targets if I'm just cruzin and being easy on the throttle?
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

It is up to you what level you want to use for wide open scenarios. Yes, less is targeted with less throttle so it's very much based on you.
OsidePunker

Post by OsidePunker »

Awesome thanks! I just bought the v2. Should be here in a couple days. I'll email customer support once I have it.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Awesome. Once you've registered and receive the setup message send an email in for directions.
OsidePunker

Post by OsidePunker »

Ok I have the unit and locked it to ECU. I emailed support and they said they are working on my ECU already.

About how long does this process take?
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Reply to let them know you'd like to receive an update when ready and they will do so.
OsidePunker

Post by OsidePunker »

Car is flashed with the Starter 21 dual tune map. Process was pretty easy.

Wow the car drives great! I had no idea these little hondas could move like this LOL

Thanks guys!
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

You're very welcome!

Return to “2022+ Civic 1.5T”