2007 Accord couple of questings regarding KTuner

T.K.

2007 Accord couple of questings regarding KTuner

Post by T.K. »

Hi I have a 2007 Honda Accord 2.4 with 5 speed MT which I swapped with a 2012 civic SI 6 speed Manual transmission . I was looking to see if I can get some info If I would be able to change the output signal of the vehicle speed sensor so that I could correct my speedometer. Also would I be able to remove or modify the speed limiter, remove or modify rev limiter and also would I be able to get an output for the reverse lockout solenoid.

I also wanted to clear that on the Ktuner specs website where it says there is no Real-Time Tuning Mode there is no check on end user. what does Real-Time Tuning Mode mean and does this mean if I get End User KTuner I wont be abte to do mods or southing.
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: 2007 Accord couple of questings regarding KTuner

Post by KTuner »

There are options to calibrate the speed sensor.

There is some real-time options for this platform.

Speed limiter is disabled by default. You have access to rev limiters and many other settings in the software.

You can start with the 04-06 TSX base, which is based on the 06-07 Accord, to enable reverse lockout if you're using an AT ECU. 06-07 MT ECU doesn't have that output.
T.K.

Post by T.K. »

I am sorry if I am asking the same question again. I just want to be clear.
I was talking to 1 of the dealers in oshawa, Ontario, canada.
He told me that there are couple of extra connector pins on my ecu that can be used as outputs one of which I can use as reverse lockout.
Secondly there is no enabling for speed limiter. As I am trying to take my accord on a track and would like to know about disabling speed limiter.
* If I forgot to mention I have a 2007 k24a8 accord with MT transmission and stock ECU

Thank you.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

That's incorrect. Only the RSX platform can retask other outputs at this time. Please see my previous replies, as it answers all of your questions.

Return to “06-07 Accord Specific”