Used ktuner v1.2 on Type R

Civictd04

Used ktuner v1.2 on Type R

Post by Civictd04 »

I'm currently using TSP stage 1 on my '17 civic ext thru a v1.2 ktuner. I'm thinking about upgrading to a 10th gen type r. What do I need to do to get TSP stage 1 tune for the type R to work? I know I have to first return the ext civic back to stock tune. And I know it costs $250 to ship the type R ecu in to get unlocked. Is the stage 1 tune for type r included in that price? Or do I have to pay extra for the type R stage 1 tune?

Thanks,

Charley
Linszter

Re: Used ktuner v1.2 on Type R

Post by Linszter »

Civictd04 wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:04 am I'm currently using TSP stage 1 on my '17 civic ext thru a v1.2 ktuner. I'm thinking about upgrading to a 10th gen type r. What do I need to do to get TSP stage 1 tune for the type R to work? I know I have to first return the ext civic back to stock tune. And I know it costs $250 to ship the type R ecu in to get unlocked. Is the stage 1 tune for type r included in that price? Or do I have to pay extra for the type R stage 1 tune?

Thanks,

Charley
The two car / ECU's / tune are totally different. You have to purchase a new tune from TSP, or you can use the included KTuner Stage1 tune.

Return to “17-21 Civic Type-R FK8”