2009 Honda Accord v6 MT base maps

jc4tmc

2009 Honda Accord v6 MT base maps

Post by jc4tmc »

Sorry if the answer to this is easily found it’s been a long day and haven’t been able to find it through Google or here.

I just got my device and registered it then locked it to my ecu. When I went to look for a basemap the only one that showed was the one that said up to full bolt ons. I was wondering was there one for stock +intake available? Or is it safe to run that map since it said it was for up to all that stuff? Again I apologize for probably such a basic question but I am totally new to this platform and Ktuner. I appreciate any info on this subject
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: 2009 Honda Accord v6 MT base maps

Post by KTuner »

What is shown is what's available and outlined on the application page for the vehicle. See the information in the description for what's supported in that.
jc4tmc

Post by jc4tmc »

Awesome that’s what I was thinking just wanted to double check. When i was looking at the device info I seen that there was a tune for up to full bolt ons. I honestly thought that meant there were multiple tunes for up to full bolt ons. Not just one for full bolt ons. Not that it really matters going to get I tuned professionally at some point Was hoping there was a basemap i could load until I get more parts in. Thanks again appreciate the info
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Up to means anything up to, so factory would be covered, too.

Return to “KTunerFlash V1.2 Specific Questions”