Bluetooth Pairing Issue

bioxity

Bluetooth Pairing Issue

Post by bioxity »

Hi,

I'm attempting to setup TunerView on my 17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch and I've hit a roadblock. I've installed TunerView and am trying to connect my KTuner to the car. When I open the Bluetooth pairing menu and search for the KTuner, nothing shows up. The tuner is just plugged into the OBD2 port, not into my computer. I'm wondering what I might be doing wrong? Thanks!
Linszter

Re: Bluetooth Pairing Issue

Post by Linszter »

bioxity wrote:Hi,

I'm attempting to setup TunerView on my 17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch and I've hit a roadblock. I've installed TunerView and am trying to connect my KTuner to the car. When I open the Bluetooth pairing menu and search for the KTuner, nothing shows up. The tuner is just plugged into the OBD2 port, not into my computer. I'm wondering what I might be doing wrong? Thanks!
Follow the instructions here: http://www.ktuner.com/KTunerHelp/tunerview_lite.htm
bioxity

Post by bioxity »

Linszter wrote:
bioxity wrote:Hi,

Follow the instructions here: http://www.ktuner.com/KTunerHelp/tunerview_lite.htm
I was following this guide, I actually still have the tab open from last night. My only issue is that the tuner doesn't show up when attempting to connect with it via Bluetooth.
Linszter

Post by Linszter »

bioxity wrote: I was following this guide, I actually still have the tab open from last night. My only issue is that the tuner doesn't show up when attempting to connect with it via Bluetooth.
Did you selected "BT PIN Disable"? Make sure you unplug the unit from OBD and USB after that to reboot the unit.
bioxity

Post by bioxity »

Linszter wrote:
bioxity wrote: I was following this guide, I actually still have the tab open from last night. My only issue is that the tuner doesn't show up when attempting to connect with it via Bluetooth.
Did you selected "BT PIN Disable"? Make sure you unplug the unit from OBD and USB after that to reboot the unit.
Yup! I've tried in accessory mode and with the engine running. Let me know if I'm doing anything wrong:
Car is on, either accessory or engine running. My laptop is plugged into the tuner. I press "BT PIN Disable" and hit "Yes". I unplug the unit from the OBD and USB and give it a few seconds just to be safe. Plug it back into the car (I've tried while running and while off and then turning it on, neither have worked.) Try searching for new BT devices and nothing shows up.

Thank you again for your help.

Return to “KTunerFlash V1.2 Specific Questions”