Xmas tree dashboard while driving on highway

pmnuon

Xmas tree dashboard while driving on highway

Post by pmnuon »

Hi. I have 2018 2.0 sport, flashed ktuner earlier this week with phearable tune. Everything stock. Xmas lights on dash went away after first flash and driving few miles. Worked great all week. Come today, Got prl intercooler installed at a shop. Everything seemed fine leaving the shop. About 30 min later, doing 75 on highway all lights on dash come on. Car seems to still be driving fine. Pull off next exit and stop. All lights including tpms, acc, lane assist, brake system, etc were on. Don’t recall seeing CEL tho. Anyhow I reflashed same phearable tune from the unit. Drove for about 10 min, all lights cleared except for Assisted cruise control, lane mitigation and brake system. Ktuner does not list any error codes in the menu. Battery voltage between 12-14. I have yet to disconnect battery or clean the front sensor above the bumper, haven’t flashed back to stock yet. will do these in morning. If lights are still on in the morning but my car seems to function normally, should I just keep driving until it clears on it’s own? Could the techs at the shop have done something to the front sensor while installing intercooler ?
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Xmas tree dashboard while driving on highway

Post by KTuner »

If you get errors on the dash there's generally an error in a module. KTuner will only check errors in the ECU, since that's all we flash. If your driver's assist systems still show errors that's likely where the issue is.

Return to “18+ Accord Specific”