Rev Hang delete - disable until RPM threshold

bananzaiib

Rev Hang delete - disable until RPM threshold

Post by bananzaiib »

I'd really like to ride around all the time with my stage 2 tune, but the rev-hang delete makes parking lots and traffic pretty rough unless i constantly pump the clutch.

It feels like the rev-hang-delete doesn't really kick in until 2k RPM. I'm wondering, is it possible to push that to 3k RPM?

99.9% of the time I shift, I'm above 3k rpm, but when going around a bend at 35 or 45 MPH in the city, very often i'm at 2.5k ish RPM, and when i let off the gas to come up to a light or something, the "lurch" of the rev-hang delete drives me nuts. Hope that makes sense. I love the quicker spool down when i'm at 3K+ RPM, but traffic is a PITA, so i find myself disabling the rev-hang delete in traffic... but then in traffic, I'm also shifting a lot... which kind of defeats the purpose... I'm thinking that I don't really ride around at 3k+ rpm (i'd shift), so that's the reason for an increased threshold for the rev-hang delete. I'd get the benefit of quicker shifting sync above 3k rpm, and when below 3k rpm, it'd be buttery smooth when slowing down or letting off the gas.

oh, 2018 accord sport, 1.5T
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Rev Hang delete - disable until RPM threshold

Post by KTuner »

Turn Cruise Main on to re-enable whenever you want.

Return to “18+ Accord Specific”