Stage 2 Dual Target 1 question

njbossfan

Stage 2 Dual Target 1 question

Post by njbossfan »

Complete noob here, accord 2018 2.0 touring and just wanted a little more pep for my daily driver and know nothing about tunes. Just bought the Ktuner 1.2 and am confused on the stage 2 dual target 1 option. There are a couple of instructional vids on Youtube that go through the whole process and in both, the person chooses the Stage 2 dual target 1 and states that this puts Stage 1 in Normal mode, Stage 2 in Sport and Factory in Eco. Is this true? Reading the documentation I don't see anything about stage 1 being the "normal" mode on this tune. Can someone clarify this?
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Stage 2 Dual Target 1 question

Post by KTuner »

We do have dual mode tunes for Accord 2.0T that can lower boost levels when ECO is selected. These tunes are outlined on the application page for the vehicle and the description next to the tunes in the list, which shows up at the bottom of the window when you select them in the list.

https://ktuner.com/18accord2l/
Jcfrancis88

Post by Jcfrancis88 »

I have this same question. Doesn’t seem to be answered with the response. Did you end up clarifying this?
singular9

Post by singular9 »

I know its been a while, but in case anyone scrolls through, I am running the dual tune, and in eco the car drives like its in eco from factory. Normal will be stage 2 tune with normal transmission gear selection, stage 2 tune in sport will simply be the same but with higher gears at all times.

Return to “18+ Accord Specific”