CMBS Problem while using ACC

KTuner
Site Admin

Re: CMBS Problem while using ACC

Post by KTuner »

It was fixed a long time ago, incorporating their update.
haydent93

Post by haydent93 »

So I set my car back to factory and still had the same issue after driving 30 mins the CMBS light comes on. I spent the night doing research and found it is a common issue with my car. I am guessing it was just bad timing and happened as soon as I tuned my car. I see you said that it was fixed in an update but I wonder why it is still happening for me. I found a page where honda put out a service bulletin that has to do with this and there is an update you have to get. I am hoping this fixes the issue. The update is called TSB 19-051 just in case anyone else runs into this.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

If you flash a tune to the vehicle it incorporates the fix. Tested and approved by our customers. See a few posts above.

viewtopic.php?p=6169#p6169

If you still get the error anyway you may have an actual issue to address.
haydent93

Post by haydent93 »

So I saw that with some people it was fixed. I am still having the issue and I bought a brand new KTuner V1.2 and used your software, it also updated when I locked it to my ECU. So I took I am going to take it to the dealership to see if they can do this update that is related to that and if it will fix the problem. If it does not fix it is there a way someone at KTuner could look at a data log of mine or something?
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

We've incorporated the fix already into tune files. If you still get the error anyway you may have an actual issue to address.
haydent93

Post by haydent93 »

Im still having this issue. I even went to the dealership and got some updates done to try and fix the issue. I re-tuned the car and still after about 30 mins with the cruise control on i get the collision mitigation error.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

KTuner wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:17 pm We've incorporated the fix already into tune files. If you still get the error anyway you may have an actual issue to address.
The hundreds of others with the same ECU you have are not.

Return to “18+ Accord Specific”