CR-V RW2 (Gen5-2019) v1.2 EUDM

Anger

CR-V RW2 (Gen5-2019) v1.2 EUDM

Post by Anger »

WIll order a v1.2 for my European CR-V 1.5T L15BY. ECU is not unlocked yet and was asked to "retrieve the data from the ECU", email them to Ktuner and then have the ECU unlocked. Any chance for a more detailed step by step approach? I do not want to mess anything up.

I will connect the Ktuner to the car, lock it to the ECU and then how do I proceed? WIll the "matching" process move forward since this ECU (37820-5ST-G05) is not supported yet?

Thanks.
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: CR-V RW2 (Gen5-2019) v1.2 EUDM

Post by KTuner »

As you've mentioned, email KTuner for directions on reading the ECU. This is a forum, not email.
Anger

Re: CR-V RW2 (Gen5-2019) v1.2 EUDM

Post by Anger »

In case anyone with a manual RW2 CRV will read this, Ktuner is working perfectly including the tunerview app. Base tunes are available with no quick adjustments or enables yet. Still, it gives the car a real punch especially with the 21 PSI tune. Will have to wait for more options for custom tuning (no option to tune if an aftermarket intercooler is installed or no error disabling for aftermarket downpipe), but anyone who wants a faster CRV, go ahead and get it even without the extra options like rev hang delete. Its worth it.

Return to “CR-V Platform”