JDM ACCORD CL7 EURO R

knox839

JDM ACCORD CL7 EURO R

Post by knox839 »

Hello,

When I first look at ktuner and contact them there is no certain info about ktuner works on jdm euro r. I send some pictures inside the orm rbc ecu they said it can work if I buy other oem ecu but there is no certain info so I paid double the price and bought kpro + custom harness. In time I sold them for some reasons and later saw some guys tuned jdm euro r with ktuner but no exact info again (which code ecu should I buy, is everything work or which calibration I startwith) but I decided to buy ktuner and try. I tuned my car two days ago and open a new topic to clearly explain my experiences. My car doesn’t have smart key and navigation, so I don’t if ktuner work with euro r’s with smart key and navigation.

I’m using RAD code ecu. Since the ecu you is rad you must use rad calibration as a starting point (I tried prb reflash first because k20z1 is the closest to euro r k20a engine, share same part no camshaft, only .5 higher compression. Engine starts with prb reflash calibration but gauges, ac, check engine light did not work). Rad ecu is from a k24a1 or k24a4 engine so its not power vtec, cams have 2 lobe on intake and 1 lobe on exhaust. So that calibration has vtec point 2200 thats why you need to copy all parameters from a prb calibration and later drive the car and start to tune it. I noticed that oem front o2 sensor work with rad ecu so you can use it for closed loop. Some of the features of ktuner like adjustable launch control, anti lag on launch control, real time tuning did not work on rad ecu. But you can still tune your car for everything (big cams, big injectors, other map sensors etc). There is no 50 degree map in calibration but you can use 40 degree map and rotate the camshaft to 50. I don’t know if possible but may be Ktuner add that features in future updates.

These are the info I remember now if you want to ask someting just reply to this message.
Last edited by knox839 on Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: JDM ACCORD CL7 EURO R

Post by KTuner »

Thanks for the feedback so far!
knox839

Post by knox839 »

KTuner wrote:Thanks for the feedback so far!

No problem. Is it possible to add adjustable launch control or at least launch antilag and live tuning for RAD ecus in future updates?
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

If development ever frees up we will spend more time on the small platforms.
knox839

Post by knox839 »

KTuner wrote:If development ever frees up we will spend more time on the small platforms.
Sounds good. I will remember this to you again after couple months :)
knox839

Post by knox839 »

Necati CL7 ZERO KIL RAD MT Export.csv
(464.17 KiB) Downloaded 570 times
KTuner wrote:If development ever frees up we will spend more time on the small platforms.
Hello I want to aska question. On my calibration I entered 30 to low cam vtc values for part throttle even to 1-2 columns. And I saw that ecu gives command 10 degrees and camshaft rotate to 10 degree. I have a datalog but datalog shows cam command 10 and actualcam timing is 10. Some time after this camshafts rotate to 30 but againif I release the throttle and open a bit again it show cam command 10 and cam timing 10 but it should be 30. After I saw this I changed my calibration and entered 10 to all low cam vtc for part throttle and tune the fuel there but it is interesting ecu should command to 30 but it command 10 and cams rotate to 10. I attached if you look at 47th second on datalog you see that cam command is 25 degree and on 48th second cam command is 10. If you check map preesure and rpm they are almost same on 47 vs 48th seconds. Forum did not accept kdlg file so I attahced with export csv format. What can cause this?

Thank you.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Part throttle does not have to adhere to the main cam target table.

CSV format is not useful as it can't be loaded in KTuner.
knox839

Post by knox839 »

KTuner wrote:Part throttle does not have to adhere to the main cam target table.

CSV format is not useful as it can't be loaded in KTuner.
"The extension kdlg is not allowed." this error comes to me when I try to attach original log file.
But if you say "Part throttle does not have to adhere to the main cam target table." its ok. It explains my logs.

Thank you.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

That's what emailing support is for!

Alright.
knox839

Post by knox839 »

Hello Ktuner,

When I change edit>preferences>wideband>gas type I choose gasoline w/ additives, 14.7 and When I close ktuner software and open again its 14.0 and "gasoline w/ additives 14.7" writing is not seen. So ecu starts to adjust afr around 14 on closed loop. If I write 14.7 again same thing happen but if I write 15 it can be save and ecu adjust afr to around 15. So when I write 15 it works but when I choose or write 14.7 it end to 14 afr on closed loop. Is there a way to correct it. I was not a fan for leaner than 14.7 but I don't want to run 14 on closed loop also. I'm using rad ecu and rad calibration but my car is jdm accord euro r cl7 primary oxygen sensor part no: 36531-RAC-U02 may be this is the reason or can not ?

And also can you explain to my why ecu did not adhere to vtc table on part throttle?
Thank you.

Thank you.

KTuner wrote:That's what emailing support is for!

Alright.

Return to “03-05 Accord / Euro CL7 Specific”