Prb base on boosted 05 accord mt

Hendersonbilly

Prb base on boosted 05 accord mt

Post by Hendersonbilly »

I have a couple questions regarding running the prb base on my 05 accord. I have the car running good no problems as far as running the engine and such but I have no dash functions other than oil light. Is there a way around this or is that just what it is? Could I repin these to match prb or is all of that going to be CAN and not much I can do? Any help is appreciated.
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Prb base on boosted 05 accord mt

Post by KTuner »

You will lose some of the dash functionality due to the RSX and Accord being run differently.
Hendersonbilly

Post by Hendersonbilly »

Okay sorry to repost in this thread but easier than starting a new one but I’m trying to get a shift light working using the pin e31 MIL which is unused in rad I’m not getting any voltage at the wire. Is this because it’s not used in RAD and has no way to send voltage? I tried also on the e18 ac clutch pin and still no voltage when I have the options set to always on? Am I out of luck or is there a way around this? Thanks
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

RAD doesn't have the output for MIL since it's not used on an Accord. Each output explains what the output type is when active. Logging shows you active or not.

Return to “03-05 Accord / Euro CL7 Specific”