Need custom map support

luisae86

Need custom map support

Post by luisae86 »

I finally got my built done but i have a issue with my map im running 20psi boost on my engine and the stock map cant support more than 10.5psi so i decided to change it for a 4bar map but this platform dont have custom map support wich leads me to my question, when will this feature be available?
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Need custom map support

Post by KTuner »

In a future update I imagine. I haven't seen anyone interested in the feature and generally I don't spend time on those.
luisae86

Post by luisae86 »

Si basically i wont be able to do anything until that update comes up; let say i change the pinout to match the rsx would it work with the type s ecm ? Because i really cant wait forever for that to come i would prefered to switch the ecu to haltech or something similar to that
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

I'll try to get that feature out.

The 05-06 RSX has the same pinout. You can load the RSX code onto your ECU. It will not run the dashboard with that code loaded onto it, though.
luisae86

Post by luisae86 »

Thanks a lot for the feature, even tho it says that is on beta not on the released features i was able to setup the 4bar map on the accord with the right map so all my gauges are working.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Yes, it was released. Thank you for reminding me to change the site.

Return to “03-05 Accord / Euro CL7 Specific”