Base maps

DANKJESUSMEMES!

Base maps

Post by DANKJESUSMEMES! »

So before I bought Ktuner I had a guy on forum for the accord 03 to 05 said they had 3 maps intake, intake and exhaust, and also intake exhaust and cat delete. But, when I finally got Ktuner installed the only tunes I saw of the two was a factory base map calibration tune which for some reason I still felt gains, and I also saw a tune called flash 1. Are those the only tunes available, and if so which is better? Currently I'm on the factory base map calibration tune, but is reflash 1 the one I should be on? Is reflash 1 better? Mods consist of Yonaka 2.5" catback, Takeda CAI routes into bumper, and a cat delete, and RBB manifold.
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Base maps

Post by KTuner »

Reflash 1 is a tuned option for a factory setup. If you have an intake or other modifications you may need some custom tuning to get it perfect.
DANKJESUSMEMES!

One more question should I just continue to run 87 octane on that tune? Currently I have 93 in the car because I thought I'd probably be using a 93 based tune. Considering it's factory setup tuned I'm assuming you can still run 87
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

All tunes are recommended to use 91+
DANKJESUSMEMES!

I just deleted my ignition timing table like an idiot. Can you tell me how to add that back been looking how to, but I can't figure it out.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Right click or see the help topic on designing a layout.
DANKJESUSMEMES!

Hi I wanted to ask so I'm selling my Ktuner and it came with an automatic ECU which I bought from HAmotorsports what I'm wondering is will my Ktuner also work for a manual transmission accord? A guy wants to buy it, but his car is a manual.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

See the application page for the vehicle where that information would be covered.

Return to “03-05 Accord / Euro CL7 Specific”