KTuner V2 not working

Questions about your KTunerFlash V2 Hardware
TJ4295

KTuner V2 not working

Post by TJ4295 »

I sent an email about this already. But hoping someone may chime in here. I just got my V2 this past Monday. Today I took it out of my car to bring inside. Then accidentally dropped it into some mud. It wasn’t a puddle, just soft. I made sure nothing was in the ports and brought it inside and cleaned it up. Nothing was in the ports at all btw. Now when I plug it into the car or my pc it won’t work. It turns on, but won’t respond to the car. If I plug it in while the car is running, it will show the whatever the readings were at that instant but won’t actually do anything. And touch screen won’t work. It does literally nothing. When I plug it into the pc it keeps alternating between “authenticating” and “disconnected” indefinitely.

I’m sure I know the answer here, but I can’t accept it after just spending $650 on this thing. I’m praying that somebody may have some insight as to what I should do here. Like is there a warranty on these? Should I just leave it alone and try again tomorrow?
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: KTuner V2 not working

Post by KTuner »

Warranty wouldn't cover dropping it in the mud, but we'll definitely take a look at it for you to see what it needs to function properly again. Stick to email for arrangements.

Return to “KTunerFlash V2 Specific”