Change the map with the ECO button

MarekPolska

Change the map with the ECO button

Post by MarekPolska »

Hello, I do not have the boost by gear option, I would like to lower the boost in the first gears because the tires have no grip. I came up with the idea to make a map weaker on ECO compared to the tires. The question is, is it possible to change the map with the ECO button under full engine load?
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Change the map with the ECO button

Post by KTuner »

It is!
Toymonkeyjr

Post by Toymonkeyjr »

KTuner wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:53 pmIt is!
How would you go about changing the map with the eco button, does the 1.5t not have the on the fly map change, I say this because I have a 1.5t 2017 civic coupe and I want to be able to change between the stock map and an 18psi map (stage 1) with the press of a few buttons like eco mode or even shifting down to sport mode on the cvt. I say this because I want to run 87 on days I commute to save on gas and I don't need the extra performance but want to switch to say stage 1 91octane the next day for some fun without reflashing the ecu over and over again. I know there's a dual calibration tune but that is for the stage 2 21psi map, I can't wrap my head around how it would be possible to switch maps without flashing.

Also I would prefer if it defaulted to stock(or base map) and then on press of said button be able to switch to the stage 1 map.
LMK because I am completely clueless and I've tried looking it up and I see stuff for civic si's but not the 1.5t model.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

You can alter the map and make the dual tune any PSI you want. You have full control of boost targets in both modes.

Return to “16-21 Civic 1.5T”