STFT Tuning

b6221

STFT Tuning

Post by b6221 »

Hi KTuner,

STFT trend shows the average range of STFT in 30 minutes drive approximately between -1 and +1 according to scatter graph comparing MAF V. (X axis) and STFT (Y axis).

Fuel trim trend with this calibration seems good but there were a few blips when STFT reads very high, up to +30 high maximum and -25 low maximum.

Please download the calibration and datalog from this site because the board attachment quota has been reached so I couldn't attach files: http://www.mediafire.com/file/hlje9pxod ... m.zip/file

Would you review the calibration and datalog to see if there is no fuel trim issue?

Please note LTFT in South East Asia ECU is not active.

Thank You
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: STFT Tuning

Post by KTuner »

It's not uncommon to see STFT move heavily on MAF setups, especially when there's no LTFT to compensate.
b6221

Post by b6221 »

I made adjusment to WOT enrichment table. In the previous calibration, I copied my fuel WOT calibration from other platform that I used before I switch to KTuner.

Stock calibration from other platform aiming 12.46 instead of 14.7 of KTuner stock WOT enrichment.

I adjusted the partial throttle & low load WOT adjustment & now my stft is between -18 & +16. Still at high side but there is hope to make adjustment through MAF to perfect the fuel trim.

I'm aiming to end with -10 and +10 range.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

You should go back to the targets KTuner comes with. They're proven. Sounds like the richness is the other map you copied in. If you must adjust the targets, adjust the higher load section.
b6221

Post by b6221 »

KTuner wrote:You should go back to the targets KTuner comes with. They're proven. Sounds like the richness is the other map you copied in. If you must adjust the targets, adjust the higher load section.
Noted. That is what I did. I only make adjustment in the higher load section. Now I know why my fuel trim never got right no matter MAF scaling I made in the other platform. I think this was also why Derek mentioned using the other platform was a disservice for the 10th Gen, except for the Type-R.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

For sure, we've put a lot of time and effort into making our basemaps safe and efficient. Hope you're enjoying the switch!

Return to “16-21 Civic 1.5T”