Fuel Trims

anwarglenn

Fuel Trims

Post by anwarglenn »

Hello,

I am running the 21.5 psi starter map. Im running a megan racing catless downpipe and front pipe. That in conjunction with the ktuner v2 is my only performance mod. Other than the quick adjustments, quick enables, boost by gear, and OTF map switching, I have not made any adjustments to the tune. Map 1: 17 psi, Map 2: 19 psi, and Map 3: 21psi map. I am running the factory intake and factory maf scaling.

In my logs I am seeing seemingly high negative long term fuel trims consistently at -6.25 on map 3. On map 2 as much as -10.94 consistently as well. Both logs were 2nd-3rd gear WOT pulls. These number seem fairly high to me and I am wondering what could be causing this and what is a possible solution. All my fittings are tight on the intake and air box. The car only has about 13K miles on the odometer. Any help is appreciated.
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Fuel Trims

Post by KTuner »

The factory MAF curve runs it pretty rich at the higher end of the voltage scale. We do not alter the factory curve, but we're going to add an adjusted MAF scale option to curb this richness for those who want to use it.
anwarglenn

Post by anwarglenn »

First off, you guys rule! Speedy replies and your product is amazing. I kind of figured that would be the case from what I've read but wasn't sure. I imagine that new intake I haven't purchased yet will lean it out a bit. I'll keep an eye out for that adjusted scale if I don't acquire a prl race maf first :D

Cheers,

anwar
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Thanks for the feedback! We have a scale for the RACE MAF included as well.

Return to “16-21 Civic 1.5T”