K20A2 base map help!!!!

jairo.o.rincon

K20A2 base map help!!!!

Post by jairo.o.rincon »

I got my 02-04 RSX type S about three years ago with Ktuner installed, and not until recently did I actually have to get into the system. I ended up resetting the tune to factory as I swapped a newer and stock k20a2 minus RDX injectors and bolt on’s. (Headers, intake manifold and CAI).I wanted to ensure the immobilizer was disabled and factory reset the tune as my old motor had more internal work; however when I tried starting it I wasn’t getting anything but cranks. I couldn’t find a k20a2 base map for the car and the one under the download didn’t seem to help-and actually caused a loud bang in the engine bay. I just want to get it to drive to a certified tuner to dyno it, but I can’t even get it to start!
If there’s any possible way to get assistance It’d be much appreciated, currently a sitting duck.
jairo.o.rincon

Re: K20A2 base map help!!!!

Post by jairo.o.rincon »

As for fuel trims, I did notice their was the option for RDX injectors with a turboed setup, however I was unsure of it’s affects on my motor so I just increased injector size and left it at that.
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: K20A2 base map help!!!!

Post by KTuner »

We can't assist you with the tuning process. Returning to factory places the ECU on a factory software, which would have immobilizer enabled. If you've actually flashed a tune with immobilizer disabled and are able to datalog then you'll need to search for an external issue, as the tune and software wouldn't be the cause.

Return to “05-06 RSX Specific”