cel help code p0122

boosthard

cel help code p0122

Post by boosthard »

car seat for a week, went to start my car up notice check engine light on, scanned code got code p0122 for tps problem clear code and tps started working fine again, drove 15miles and parked car for few hrs, started up car and notice cel back on, check data again and tps reading shows 28%, tried uploading calibration, no chance, upload stock calibration still no change, then swapped throttle body and still no check, disconnect my laptop, plug in my snap on scanner and code p0122 present, tried clear code with scanner and code still present, check data in snap on scanner found scanner show no issue with tps reading, tps functioning normal, so then unplug snap on scanner, then reconnect ktuner programmed, and tps reading still show stuck on 28% throttle, tried recalibrating tps and now shows stuck 17% if you floor accelerator , shows tps reading stuck on 17%, disconnect laptop again plug in snap on scanner and reading in the tps showed normal operation, so dont know whats going on
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: cel help code p0122

Post by KTuner »

If you look up the error it explains what triggers the error so you can better track down the issue. Sounds like you have an intermittent issue to figure out. This isn't related to KTuner.

Return to “05-06 RSX Specific”