Fuel percent map

boosthard

Fuel percent map

Post by boosthard »

I don’t know if you ever used hondata kpro or not but kpro’s fuel percent table has hot key to clear the table after you tune it, does this kturner have this feature too, if yes what’s the hot key
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Fuel percent map

Post by KTuner »

Edit>Clear
boosthard

Post by boosthard »

Thank you, might be hearing from me alot lol, new to this system I know the ends and outs of aem standalone, haltech, hondata, my thoughts was since I couldt play with the system prior to purchasing this unit and based off pictures and videos this system looks almost identical to hondata but so different
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

It is definitely different! Hope you're enjoying, though.
boosthard

Post by boosthard »

So far so good the preloaded maps, wow me I did a dyno pull on base map and compare it to to the one with the one with intake and rbc header map since this car has port rbc intake and short ram intake and exhaust, was very impressed gains with no tune, but got another question, is there way away to calibrate the tps so it reads close to 100% throttle angle, I tried that tps calibrate by calibrating 0v foot off and calibrating .5v with wot, all it did was rev hang 3k, read some of the forums stated that just calibrate only 0v with foot off
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Excellent.

The older platforms generally read around 80%-85% when fully open. That's why you'll notice the WOT TPS thresholds are in the 70%s.

Return to “05-06 RSX Specific”