Fuel cut at partial throttle only

Ikonium

Fuel cut at partial throttle only

Post by Ikonium »

Hi i recently deleted my iacv and used block off plate. I deleted iacv in ktuner software and also calibrated tps to 0.5. Ive adjust my idle screw to idle where i want it and also adjusted idle in software for 875rpm. I have re adjusted my tps sensor to 0.5/0.49 v at closed throttle. My problem is when im partial throttle and bring revs up once it hits 1875rpm it cuts out fuel is what i see in the live logging. Once i push the pedal more it continues up the rpm like normal. This happens in neutral and any gear at 1875rpm. This problem didnt exist before deleting the iacv, nor did i have any cel or any type of problems. Can you advise me what to check next thanks?
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Fuel cut at partial throttle only

Post by KTuner »

Yes, that's what the settings are set to do in fuel cut parameters.
Ikonium

Post by Ikonium »

How do i go about changing this so it doesn't fuel cut at partial throttle? The fuel cut at partial throttle only happens at 1875rpm not any other rpm
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Alter the minimum throttle or rpm settings for fuel cut.
Ikonium

Post by Ikonium »

What should i change it too? Do i put redline 8600 and 100% throttle?i tried putting both to 0 but car wont even start like that.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

We have explanations for the settings in the online help. http://ktuner.com/KTunerHelp/fuel_cut_settings.htm

If you're not able to set up something that you like you should consult a tuner to fine tune the settings for you.
Ikonium

Post by Ikonium »

Ok thank you but do you know why deleting the iacv would cause this?i have not touched any of the settings other that delete iacv and simply readjusting throttle stop screw and mechanically setting tps back to 0.5v closed.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

It didn't. You're meeting the thresholds for fuel cut, as outlined in those settings.
Ikonium

Post by Ikonium »

Problem Solved!
Lowered fuel cut tps vs min rpm .It was at 3.3 @1850rpm and 8@ 2300rpm. I changed it to 1 and 4 . Didnt change the rpm.
That was tricky cuz on all install videos or websites they never mentioned this but its probably because they used hondata since that doesnt have this feature i believe. All i seen was adjust tps sensor and calibrate thats it. I am using the Acuity tps on stock throtte body.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Glad you got it! There are a lot of settings to alter with this system which let you tailor it to your setup.

Return to “05-06 RSX Specific”