serious power loss with base map I/H/E RBC & RDX injectors

That_RSX_Guy

serious power loss with base map I/H/E RBC & RDX injectors

Post by That_RSX_Guy »

Hey everyone I was hoping to see if i can get some guidance with this issue. My wonderful wife recently purchased me a ktuner for Christmas and i absolutely love it. But I'm running a base map that i received via email from one of the ktuner sales rep for my current set up which is I/H/E RBC and RDX injectors and there is serious bogging and power loss thru out the whole drive range. Right now I'm running with a base map reflash #3 with my stock injectors and its running great and very responsive, except for the fact that my injector duty cycle hits above 95% at WOT. Is there anyone else having this kind of issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: serious power loss with base map I/H/E RBC & RDX injecto

Post by KTuner »

We don't have sales reps. You may want to speak with the dealer you purchased through about what they flashed it with or the settings in the tune they gave you.

Make sure you change the injector sizing appropriately as well as the injector battery offsets when using the RDX injectors.

In the end you may just want to have it tuned professionally if you're not familiar with the tuning process yourself.
That_RSX_Guy

Post by That_RSX_Guy »

Ive checked and its the proper injector sizing , im just going to run with the basemap #3 for now. Im currently stationed at ft.hood, texas and there are barely any tuners near my area and the ones that are only deal with hondata. Anyone know any good e tuners that work with ktuner? Ive tried vit tune no luck with them..
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Kenny at TurbogixxerTuning.com
That_RSX_Guy

Post by That_RSX_Guy »

awesome thank you appreciate your time! :D
KTuner
Site Admin