BOGGING

KTuner
Site Admin

Re: BOGGING

Post by KTuner »

I would suggest watching your datalogs to verify fueling is good. These are basemaps, so you may want to get some e-tuning assistance from one of our dealers.
SadMad

Post by SadMad »

Hello, I am having the same BOGGING problem on my 06 RSX type s. I am running the stage 3 program. I was wondering if you could send me an updated map like you did for the other person. Right now I took the stage 3 fuel maps highlited the whole map and hit the + sign 2 times for all the fuel maps. I then went into wide open throttle map highlighted the whole map and hit the - sign 3 times for both of these. I then smoothed out the graphs to flow better. Then lastly I changed air fuel ratio to 13.9. I'm no tuner and don't want to blow my engine even though this did work and fixed the problem very well. I mean it's awesome now. But I'm scared and would rather use something like you sent the other person even if it means some loss. Please help thank you in advance
Mods:
Rickspecd air intake
Rbc intake manifold
Ktuned header
2.5 inch exhaust
40 series flowmaster muffler
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

We updated the calibration in the software, so you have the latest. If you need assistance tuning you may want to contact TurbogixxerTuning.com or Innovative-motorworks.com for e-tuning services.
SadMad

Post by SadMad »

The most recent stage 3 that I uploaded was in June. Has it been updated since then? If so I will try just uploading the newest calibration.
Thanks again
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

The thread you're citing here is from 2014. It was updated long before you got started.
Dc5_DeV

Post by Dc5_DeV »

Purchased the end user for 05 type s running full bolt on so I’m on reflash #3 and I’m having same issue.
Dc5_DeV

Post by Dc5_DeV »

Can you send me a modified file?
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Feel free to reach out to a local tuner or work with an e-tuner like Derek at Innovative Motorworks. We do not offer custom tuning services.

Return to “05-06 RSX Specific”