Factory Tune

chad

Factory Tune

Post by chad »

I went through the setup of my new tuner and it only shows a Factory tune for 2013 Ridgeline nothing else. I don't see any preset tunes for 91 octane or anything. When I click on the + sign and it only drops down factory tune and I click on it and click next it takes me to the tuning pages. Are there not any preset tunes for Ridgeline from Ktuner or do I have to tune everything myself?
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Factory Tune

Post by KTuner »

It is a custom tuning platform, as we don't outline any dyno sheets or tune specs on the application page for the vehicle. There are really no mainstream upgrades to create basemaps for. Would love to see that, but we only create tuning software.
chad

Post by chad »

ok thanks for the reply. I am not a custom tuner by no means and sounds like it is more then I need. How can I go about returning the tuner for a refund.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Assuming the dealer you purchased through accepts returns, you'll need to unlock the device before doing so. Contact them to discuss.

On the flip side reach out to Derek at Innovative Motorworks if you'd rather move forward with a custom tune remotely.

Return to “09-14 Ridgeline”