Support for 2017 Honda Ridgeline or Pilot

KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Support for 2017 Honda Ridgeline or Pilot

Post by KTuner »

If released it will likely be for custom tuning only.
YVR.PASSPORT

Post by YVR.PASSPORT »

Do you have any time frame on a release? Im sure lots of Ridgeline,Passport, and Pilot owners would jump on this.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

We don't. This is on a long list of things to do.

We thought that when the older Ridgeline and Pilot owners said the same thing, but it never happened.
Dhh

Post by Dhh »

I have a suggestion, Ridgeline owners make up a small percentage of the auto market which limits the number of units of your product that can be sold. It is understandable why your company would be reluctant to invest the resources into such a limited market. However, if you were to offer the possibility of customers to make a deposit for the 2017 and up Ridgeline Ktuner, you would see how many serious Ridgeline owners you had to support developing the product. Run the promotion for a certain length of time. If you get enough orders, then Develop it, if not enough support for it, return the deposits. Questions answered and we all can move along
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

We do not sell units direct so we couldn't put something like that together. You're also talking about find specific parameters right out of the gate, not just adding tuning support, so we don't know how much time would be needed.
Brock

Post by Brock »

People seem to think that reverse engineering is a task that can be accurately estimated. It cannot.

Adding my interest for a 2nd gen Ridgeline product. I can potentially offer some assistance with the
development as I am in the Phoenix area.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Thank you!

Return to “Ridgeline Platform”