Fuel corrections

TJ4295

Fuel corrections

Post by TJ4295 »

I’m not able to access the fuel corrections tab in the drop down menus. I assume this is where you adjust the fuel output? I’ve made changes to both the WOT enrichment and cat heating tables and haven’t seen any changes. Am I missing something, or is that not a supported feature for this platform? I looked and the list on the ktuner homepage, but I would assume fuel corrections would fall under the “ignition/fuel tuning” which was marked.
Linszter

Re: Fuel corrections

Post by Linszter »

TJ4295 wrote:I’m not able to access the fuel corrections tab in the drop down menus. I assume this is where you adjust the fuel output? I’ve made changes to both the WOT enrichment and cat heating tables and haven’t seen any changes. Am I missing something, or is that not a supported feature for this platform? I looked and the list on the ktuner homepage, but I would assume fuel corrections would fall under the “ignition/fuel tuning” which was marked.
Fuel correction is not available on initial support. MAF is where you can adjust the fuel.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

The MAF curve, MAF.Fuel, and WOT enrichments are what control fueling. MAF applications do not have IAT fuel corrections.
TJ4295

Post by TJ4295 »

Ahhhhh. That answers it. Awesome, I appreciate it!
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

No problem!

Return to “09-14 TL Specific”