RDX injectors

lsturbo9

RDX injectors

Post by lsturbo9 »

do they just go on pic from the drop down menu because i can't input them on the inj sizing that part is booked even though it says its one of the tunable thing for end user need help asap
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: RDX injectors

Post by KTuner »

I covered with you previously the difference between a feature listed in the "Final" and "BETA" column on the site. Please make sure you check that first. I'll enable it in the next update.
lsturbo9

Post by lsturbo9 »

both are cheeked off beta and end user so whats the deal how can you have both with a mark but yet the features are not working need better bata testers this is crazy release a product thats less then half done makes no sense do you even look at that list :oops: i taught i was getting something better then hondata witch I'm trying to stay away from smh
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

If it's not in Final it has not been released to the general public. It's in Beta for End users who are part of the beta program. I touched on that before, hopefully this clears up any confusion in the future for you.
lsturbo9

Post by lsturbo9 »

got the car running with a lot of fine tuning letting it rest for a wile but looking good
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Excellent. Update should also be up this evening or tomorrow morning.
lsturbo9

Post by lsturbo9 »

sounds good were trying to build a fast street /strip tsx there is none around here hope there some tsx stuff in the update the wait is killing me
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

The injector sizing for sure.
lsturbo9

Post by lsturbo9 »

cool
lsturbo9

Post by lsturbo9 »

got the update what is main trim on injector sizing is it plus or minus and cant wait for the rest to be unlocked especially live tuning that will save so much time on the dyno :D :D :D :D

Return to “07-08 TSX Specific”