V6 6-6 random revving

Additivefoot

V6 6-6 random revving

Post by Additivefoot »

Ok i am not sure when this problem started but seems like putting the 91 octane ktuner basemap changed the problem, before ktuner sometimes getting to a stop or redlight by pressing the clutch to go in neutral or 1st gear the engine would rev once to 1500-2000rpms and would go back to normal idle after, now with the ktuner tune, i removed the revhang and fuel cut delay, now it still does not do it every time i come to a stop but when it does it, it revs up and down from 800 to 2000+ three or four time before going back to idle, it's pretty annoying and was wondering if there was a fix or something for that on ktuner.

Mod list :
clutchmaster lightweight flywheel + fx250 clutch kit
Takeda short ram intake
rv6 pcd
rv6 j pipe
Takeda catback
ktuner
waiting for a 3.7l intake/throttle body (thinking the oem throttle could make my issue)

P.s : car already has 240000kms, Thanks
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: V6 6-6 random revving

Post by KTuner »

It's not caused by KTuner. It's likely from your lightweight flywheel dropping faster than the ECU was tuned to expect. You have several options, including the ones you mentioned changing already, DBW Idle Settings, Idle Targets, which you can use to attempt to tune this out. Let us know how it goes.
Additivefoot

Post by Additivefoot »

Ok but i'm not sure what to change and to what values, i don't wan't to mess everything up
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

We make the tuning software and options available. We do not offer tuning services. You may want to enlist the help of a professional if you're not sure where to go from there.

Return to “13-17 Accord V6 Specific”