05 civic si (EP3)

ep3_jake

05 civic si (EP3)

Post by ep3_jake »

Hi there, I'm new to the whole Ktuner idea and I have some questions. I was planning on getting Hondata Kpro but after looking at the price and seeing some of the different launch control features I figured I'd check ktuner out.

I have a 2005 civic si ep3 with an intake, race header, and exhaust. I don't really know anything about Ktuner so lets start with this. is Ktuner compatible with my car? (i have the stock k20a3). Would I have to change anything or get a harness adapter?

Is ktuner programmable? I know kpro is great for tuning and dyno tunes, is ktuner just as tunable?

does ktuner come with base maps that improve power like kpro? Are they any good?

Eventually I plan on putting a turbo k24a2 in my car but for now I'm just looking for a little more power out of my a3. If I get ktuner and run it on my a3 will I also be able to use it on a turbo k24?

I can't seem to find anyone else who is running ktuner on their a3 ep3 so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: 05 civic si (EP3)

Post by KTuner »

As you'll need a conversion harness, ECU, and O2 sensor, your less expensive option will be the other product.

Return to “02-04 RSX/EP3 Specific”