Possible to support radiator fan control?

inser1

Possible to support radiator fan control?

Post by inser1 »

Hi Ktuner team,

I have been using ktuner for a while now especially to defeat the vcm and to adjust the throttle mapping. Everything is working great.

I do however see that the newer generation accords and civics allow radiator fan control. Is this something that can be ported over to the 8th gen accord easily? I know this platform doesn't have too much volume on here, but if this can be supported it would be wonderful. Currently my etc temps are a bit high for my liking and I would love to be able to kick on the fans without turning on AC.

Please let me know. Thanks in advance
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Possible to support radiator fan control?

Post by KTuner »

If we ever find it we'll add it.
inser1

Post by inser1 »

Anything I can do to help? Do you need logging, etc?

It's just the TI platform that is much more difficult compared to everything else? Is it slower than the other ecus as well? Thanks
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Find someone who can reverse engineer ECU assembly code for me. Let me know if you do!
inser1

Post by inser1 »

I found 62 for you here

https://www.fiverr.com/search/gigs?quer ... opensearch

but I get the impression that's not the issue nor was it ever.

I'll translate this for anyone landing on this page via google. "The answer is no, this is not a priority and we will not support this. This is a dead platform, no resources will be committed moving forward."

The platform is difficult I get it, I'd prefer that message over "If we ever find it we'll add it."
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

None of those appear to fit what I mentioned, there are zero listings on that site for assembly reverse engineer or reverse engineer in general, and the answer is still if we ever find it we'll add it.

As you'll notice I went back fairly recently to this platform and added a ton of disables which allowed for forced induction and more, so I do circle back around. If you want to write fake scripts, this isn't the place for it.

Return to “08-12 Accord V6 Specific”