'13 Fit AT issue

jbrewer99x

'13 Fit AT issue

Post by jbrewer99x »

I have the Ktuner end user system, and I'm running into issues with my '13 Fit (Auto Tranny) changes to the fuel map are reset to stock. Is this a known issue with auto cars or is there any possible workaround or solution? I understand manual Fits work flawlessly but im not sure if anyone has done this with auto trans Fit...
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: '13 Fit AT issue

Post by KTuner »

We talked about this at length and hopefully that can propel you forward for next time. There's no difference between AT and MT regarding fueling.
MSRJames

Re: '13 Fit AT issue (smilar)

Post by MSRJames »

I have a 2010 in BSpec trim and my tune keeps reverting to stock settings mid race? Any ideas? ABS isn't working either.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

A tune can't revert back to stock unless you've flashed it to stock. An ECU can only hold one set of settings at a time, which is whatever was flashed last. Since you don't like my answer for this you should try datalogging and review the differences to figure out what is actually going on. That's not it.
MSRJames

Post by MSRJames »

Perhaps I should say it's going into limp mode or something similar. All I know now is it leaves the dyno at 111whp and by the 3rd turn it is 94whp. Will try logging. I bought another car to build for the runoffs in the mean time so that is taking a lot of shop time. Will advise if I find something. Everyone seems to think it is a ground issue.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Limp mode should put you at a 3000 rev limit.

Monitor knock control to see if it's pulling timing or hitting protection levels. Or compare timing run to run in general.

Return to “12-13 Fit”