Extra Gauges with Ktuner V2

Juled_Ico

Extra Gauges with Ktuner V2

Post by Juled_Ico »

Hello I'm planning on turboing my 2011 Honda fit Sport AT and I've bought the Ktuner V2 version. Do I need any other gauges or does the Ktuner come with all? I've watched videos on someone using a boost/failsafe gauge, oil temperature gauge, and oil pressure gauge for their boosted fit but with the v1.2. Does the V2 come with everything needed?
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Extra Gauges with Ktuner V2

Post by KTuner »

Hondas don't come with an oil temp or oil pressure sensor, so if you add those sensors you'll need a gauge for them. Any other sensor you add as well.
Juled_Ico

Post by Juled_Ico »

Thanks for the reply! It will be getting an Oil temp and/or Oil Pressure gauge + Turbo gauge when I get the turbo kit. My last question would be is the AFR on the KTuner V2 reading enough (Stock Honda Fit wideband) for me to not buy a dedicated AFR gauge when I do eventually turbo my fit?
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

It's accurate enough to tune with and monitor to tell if anything is off, but if you've changed placement etc it can throw it off. If you want to be extra cautious verify with an external wideband during the tuning process so you know how far off your specific setup may be.

Return to “12-13 Fit”