Setting RPM Based Output Light

tougegg

Setting RPM Based Output Light

Post by tougegg »

I would like to set an output for the CEL or ANTITHEFT light to activate above a certain RPM to act as a shift light. I believe this is possible, but I'm very new and inexperienced to tuning and the KTuner software.

I found a few threads that may have answered my question but I couldn't understand the instruction based on my lack of knowledge. I would appreciate if someone could explain how to achieve this in extremely basic steps that someone brand new to the software can comprehend. Thank you for your help :)
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Setting RPM Based Output Light

Post by KTuner »

There is not an option for outputs in the Fit Codebase.
tougegg

Post by tougegg »

KTuner wrote:There is not an option for outputs in the Fit Codebase.
Ah, thank you for the reply. Would it be possible to use the KTuner app on my phone as a solution to this?
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

If you have an Android phone and a KTunerFlash unit there are warning options in the TunerView app. The KTunerFlash V2 unit has programmable LEDs you can use as a shiftlight or warning indicator as well.
tougegg

Post by tougegg »

KTuner wrote:If you have an Android phone and a KTunerFlash unit there are warning options in the TunerView app. The KTunerFlash V2 unit has programmable LEDs you can use as a shiftlight or warning indicator as well.
Thank you!
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

No problem

Return to “12-13 Fit”