negative fuel trim issue

jibberjabbs

negative fuel trim issue

Post by jibberjabbs »

I have noticed my long term fuel trims have been hovering around -15 to -22. I know this has changed at some point because I can look back at my datalogs from tuning with Turbogixxer and see it was less than +/-3. I have not changed the fuel tuning since then, but I have reloaded the map a few times to adjust the redline. I know when we started tuning the Injector Sizing option was not available so Turbogixxer changed the AFM fuel table to compensate for larger injectors (stock 256ish to RDX 410). I am suspicious that something in the Ktuner software changed when Injector Sizing was added? My Injector Sizing shows 310 for old and new. I don't think we ever set/changed this number. Ktuner, Is this possible has something changed in the software that might have caused a problem for me?
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: negative fuel trim issue

Post by KTuner »

If you opened and uploaded the same revision map he gave you nothing can change. Sounds like you opened a different one instead. You're welcome to update your software to 1.0.4.3 via the website.
jibberjabbs

Post by jibberjabbs »

What if I opened the map and edited the redline in a more recent revision of the software, then saved it and loaded onto the ecu? Would that cause an issue. If so do I need to edit the map with an older version of the software?
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

jibberjabbs wrote:What if I opened the map and edited the redline in a more recent revision of the software, then saved it and loaded onto the ecu? Would that cause an issue.

No. I mentioned getting the latest software from the website. There isn't a more recent version than that in existence currently.

Return to “09-10 Fit”