Tuning Option

Steven Hung

Tuning Option

Post by Steven Hung »

Are there any options to disable EGR monitor, EVAP monitor and Secondary O2 monitor?
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Tuning Option

Post by KTuner »

Secondary O2 is always a standard option. EGR can be added if the system has it. EVAP is not generally a standard disable.
Steven Hung

Post by Steven Hung »

Is the speed density tuning option available yet? If so, could it be rescaled for a GM IAT sensor and a different map sensor? I am looking to ditch the MAF sensor on my supercharged 09 FIT. Is there any support for a RSX wideband O2 sensor?
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Not public yet.

If you get an AEM IAT (Or the OEM equivalent) it's close enough not to need a rescale.

You already have a wideband that works quite well. We won't have any option to swap to different sensors.
Steven Hung

Post by Steven Hung »

Any ETA for speed density? Are you looking for force induction car to beta test speed density setup? I have a Sprintex supercharger on my 09 FIT.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

It will be public in an upcoming release. We already have test cars out there, but thanks for offering.
Steven Hung

Post by Steven Hung »

Is the AEM IAT the same as the GM 25036751, http://www.bmotorsports.com/shop/produc ... ts_id/1597? The spec for AEM 30-2010 looks identifical to the GM IAT.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

I do not know the answer to that.
Steven Hung

Post by Steven Hung »

Is the AEM AIT sensor kit 30-2010 the one that works with KTuner without rescaling? I have an extra spare GM 25036751 with pig tail from my MR2 Turbo speed density conversion project that I want to use.

How is speed density option provided to end user once it is publicly released? Is it via flashable update using the “End User Flash Cable”? So if I buy today without speed density from an authorized dealer, I could reflash at home once the update is available? Would injector sizing be part that public release?
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

That was the extent of the detail I was given by someone who used an AEM IAT sensor on an Accord project. If they have multiple IATs available I won't be able to help you distinguish between them.

Once released it's available to everyone in the public software.

Return to “09-10 Fit”