06 k24 Accord MT low idle / stalling when clutch in

kodamaCM7

06 k24 Accord MT low idle / stalling when clutch in

Post by kodamaCM7 »

Hello,

I recently flashed my Accord to the Ktuner basemap and have noticed that it will sometimes stall when I put the clutch in when coming to a stop. Other times the rpm will dip fairly low and then bounce back up to where it is supposed to be. Could this be caused by a dirty TB or possible a dirty MAF sensor? Is there something I could change in the tune to correct this issue? Other than this the car runs great!

Thank you for the responses
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: 06 k24 Accord MT low idle / stalling when clutch in

Post by KTuner »

It could definitely be both. You do have control over idle targets and raising them may help as well.
acuratech481

Re: 06 k24 Accord MT low idle / stalling when clutch in

Post by acuratech481 »

I suggest resetting the PCM, and doing an idle learn. Wouldn't hurt to clean the throttle body but I've never seen one bad enough to cause issues. If the idle learn is incorrect the DBW TB has a hard time regulating proper idle airflow as these vehicles don't rely on an idle air control valve to regulate idle speed, rather the PCM controls the TB valve opening to maintain proper idle speed. It is also possible that the reflash wipes the idle learn, I've never actually took the time to see if it does.

Return to “Accord / CL7 Euro-R Platform”