Throttle response

Nutfield

Throttle response

Post by Nutfield »

Can I adjust the throttle response to eliminate lag on my Accord 2.0T with a V2?
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Throttle response

Post by KTuner »

There are throttle response, turbo response, etc quick adjustments in the software.
Nutfield

Post by Nutfield »

KTuner wrote:There are throttle response, turbo response, etc quick adjustments in the software.
Thanks for the reply. I was looking at a gas pedal plug-in device that alters the throttle response but for 50% more money I could get a Ktuner V2.

I pulled the panels back on both sides of the console but I don't see a number on the ECU. At least, I think that I am looking at the ECU. I saw a silver box (about 5" square) with a black heat sink on the top.
Is there any chance that if I buy a V2, that it will not work with my 2019 Accord 2.0 10AT?
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Those devices simply trick the ECU into thinking you're pushing the throttle down more than you are, which you can simply do yourself and save some money. Lag time would not change, given equal scenarios. i.e. Device tricks ECU to think you're at 75% throttle vs you actually being at 75% throttle without it.

You'd want to see the large silver ECU with the large wiring harness coming out of it. Looks the same as CivicX. If you search CivicX ECU Location there's photos.

Return to “Accord / CL7 Euro-R Platform”