Can a Civic Sport 2.0l CVT be tunned with Ktuner?

RayDHD

Can a Civic Sport 2.0l CVT be tunned with Ktuner?

Post by RayDHD »

I was disappointed to find out that Hondata does not plan to support my Civic, because it is a"New" vehicle from 2019. I don't know much about tuning cars, so I expected to be able to get it done without any complications. It seems its actually more complicated than I thought. I see a lot of 2.0l CVT owners (mainly hatchbacks from 2016/2017/2018) happy to have there cars tuned. I'm wondering If the one I have,2019 sedan version, can be tuned by the ktuner. Does ktuner support my vehicle?
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Can a Civic Sport 2.0l CVT be tunned with Ktuner?

Post by KTuner »

You did not supply an ECU number, which is how we designate support. Most 2019s are supported in the latest build that was just posted.
RayDHD

Post by RayDHD »

Unfortunately, I can't see the ecu number in my car. The sticker is crammed on the bottom between parts. Im finding it impossible to see what it says. But most likely my ecu will be supported right? If I find that my ecu is supported, I'm all set to go? Buy the ktuner, download the software and tune my car?

EDIT: I was able to get a clear image of the number using my phone :) I'm hoping its supported and if it isnt, which email do I send my ecu number to?

Btw im not entirely sure if this is whats on the image but what I can see is: 37820-5BB-L62

EDIT2: I have sent an email with my ECU number along with the image just incase.
Attachments
ECU.jpg
(1.19 MiB) Not downloaded yet
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

We already have initial support.
RayDHD

Post by RayDHD »

Thank you! I received your email. Much appreciated.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

No problem.

Return to “Civic Platform”