base maps

Cscamardo25

Re: base maps

Post by Cscamardo25 »

Super excited about my new ktuner v2 been dying to tune my 9th gen. As of right now I am running just the stage 1 base map. My question to ktuner is I have seen a little of knock .05----->.25. Is this okay to run on my car for a lottle while until I can get a professional tune or is it just safer to flash back to stock until next month or so.i absolutly love the feeling of the car and this is just a base map. I hate to get rid of this feelimg as soon as i got it but this is my daily and we are approaching 100,000. Please let me know.. In love with the product so far!!!!
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

If you're talking about knock control value, that's low.
Cscamardo25

Post by Cscamardo25 »

Woah woah you're telling me im looking at the wrong figures hahaha wow I feel dumb I thought I was looking at the knock count not knock control. What are the biggest difference between the two
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Your values have a . in front of them, which suggested knock control. That's what to watch for how the setup is doing overall with your fuel quality and environmental factors. If you get hundreds of knock counts in a short period of time that might indicate an issue.
Cscamardo25

Post by Cscamardo25 »

Awesome man you guys are proving to be a huge help just like all the forums said!!! Thank you thank you
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

No problem

Return to “12-15 Civic Si Specific”