1000cc Injectors

arraydude

1000cc Injectors

Post by arraydude »

Hello guys, i'm trying to tune a car with a kraftwerks kit..

The injectors that comes are a set of Grams Performance .

I've setted correctly the deadtimes, that are sent with the injectors.
I've setted the cranking fuel , the car is starting fine but when it is interpolating from the cranking to main fuel the car idle really bad and here comes the problem, I can not see the main fuel table, NOR the AFM Fuel tables, where can i find it?, can i tune it with an speed/density strategy ?
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: 1000cc Injectors

Post by KTuner »

You can choose speed density as a starting point when creating a basemap. If you get extremely negative STFT at idle and the fuel pulse seems to be stuck at a minimum value send a datalog and the tune file.
arraydude

Post by arraydude »

When i click into New tune, it gives me a basemap list, with just two options, FACTORY DEFAULT and TUNED , how can i create a new basemap by scratch.
arraydude

Post by arraydude »

My ECU is an RX0-K31
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

We actually don't have that ECU listed on our 12-15 Si Application page, so that feature does not exist for it currently. You're lucky to even have access to it publicly at this point.
rulgzz

Post by rulgzz »

I'm on the same boat here: RX0-K31 ECU :(
arraydude

Post by arraydude »

KTuner wrote:We actually don't have that ECU listed on our 12-15 Si Application page, so that feature does not exist for it currently. You're lucky to even have access to it publicly at this point.
So what should i do?, could you give support to my ECU ?, it's extrange because i can upload the calibration.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

We support your ECU for main tuning parameters, which as I said you're lucky to have public access to. We don't have custom options for forced induction for your ECU at this time.
arraydude

Post by arraydude »

Do you have any plans about releasing a new version with this changes?

Regarding the main tuning parameters, i think the principal fuel table it's a main and a must and i dont have access, but going back to my first question, are you going to give support to it in a close future?

Many thanks
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

You have access to the MAF table and WOT enrichment tables to adjust fueling as necessary. You can use individual cylinder trims to compensate for the injector sizing, if you see these settings and feel so inclined. You will be severely limited tuning this on MAF. This ECU was only slated for an NA support release. Who knows what the future may see.

Return to “12-15 Civic Si Specific”