Flex fuel question

ese

Flex fuel question

Post by ese »

Hi, im struggling to get my Ktuner software recognize ethanol content. Car is European domestic market MY07 and im using Ktuner Flash V2. Also im using Continental GM #13507129 and Ktuner Flex Fuel converter and im reading 0,8 volts output from converter when im using 98 RON (European 98 octane with 5% added ethanol).

As the converter outputs are: 0% at 0,5volts and 100% 4,5volts => 0,8 volts would be like 7% ethanol content. I have connected converter output to E1 (ECT2) pin, enabled Flexfuel from advanced parametres and flashed ECU but Ktuner software doesnt read anything from sensor ECT2 or Ethanol content. Is there something im missing?
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Flex fuel question

Post by KTuner »

Flex Fuel is only supported on the USDM PZX ECUs, which you'll notice you can't actually check the flex fuel checkbox.
ese

Post by ese »

Is this hardware or software related problem? It wasnt listed last december that PCX ecus dont have flexfuel and boost control support. Id really like to have both..

Is the USDM AP2 ecu option or is there too much difference that it would work at EDM AP1 platform?
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

The features were written for USDM ECUs, so they won't show up on software that's not a matching codebase. I don't know of anyone that's tried a USDM ECU or software on the models outside of the country.

Return to “06-09 S2000 Specific”