Aftermarket Android Head Unit

Dietz

Re: Aftermarket Android Head Unit

Post by Dietz »

superq wrote:
KTuner wrote:We can't make suggestions on hardware for you. Android is a pretty wide range of stuff thrown together and theyowhatsapp latest version 2021 app doesn't really discriminate if it's a properly built piece of hardware.
Dose the Ktuner app work with android carplay?
May be there is one way to use KTuner app on carplay is you have rooted your carplay because after rooting you'll be able to use KTuner, but may be I am totally wrong about this so don't get this seriously.
superq

Post by superq »

Dietz wrote:
superq wrote:
KTuner wrote:We can't make suggestions on hardware for you. Android is a pretty wide range of stuff thrown together and theyowhatsapp latest version 2021 app doesn't really discriminate if it's a properly built piece of hardware.
May be there is one way to use KTuner app on carplay is you have rooted your carplay because after rooting you'll be able to use KTuner, but may be I am totally wrong about this so don't get this seriously.
I might be able to screen cast the android phone to the head unit.
daren12

Post by daren12 »

Dietz wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:33 pm
superq wrote:
May be there is one way to use KTuner app on car play is you have rooted your carplay because after rooting you'll be able to use KTuner, but may be I am totally wrong about this so don't get this seriously.
kol909

Post by kol909 »

daren12 wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:18 am
superq wrote: Dose the Ktuner app work with android carplay?
May be there is one way to use KTuner app on car play is you have rooted your carplay because after rooting you'll be able to use KTuner, but gbplus may be I am totally wrong about this so don't get this seriously.
Yes Please. Can its works with cars player? I also want to know b.
Linszter

Post by Linszter »

kol909 wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:15 am
daren12 wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:18 am Dose the Ktuner app work with android carplay?
Android have Android Auto, Carplay is for Apple devices.
TunerView app only work on android devices which has Android OS 5.0 version or higher. But we can't confirm which aftermarket headunit works and which one is not. Some Chinese headunits don't allow you to connect to serial Bluetooth devices.
Hando

Post by Hando »

I’ve had this same issue on a Dasaita PX6. It reads as a “Ktuner v1” and doesn’t do anything when trying to connect. Scratching my head on this one. I’ve even loaded the Tunerview App and it won’t find it…
moriswayne

Post by moriswayne »

kol909 wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:15 am
daren12 wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:18 am
May be there is one way to use KTuner app on car play is you have rooted your carplay because after rooting you'll be able to use KTuner, but Aero insta downloadmay be I am totally wrong about this so don't get this seriously.
Ktuner app doesn't work with Android or Carplay, Because KTuner app is primarily designed for use with Windows-based computers. It doesn't have native support for Android Auto or Apple CarPlay.

Return to “06-11 Civic Si Specific”