No option to reduce number of tuning columns?

dblyu

No option to reduce number of tuning columns?

Post by dblyu »

I'm starting a new speed density tune for my naturally aspirated 2008 Civic Si using a KTunerFlash V1.2 with the latest 1.0.10.1 software, and by default in a fresh tune file I have 20 columns of pressure indices going from full vacuum to 20 PSI of boost with no option of changing the number of tuning columns as detailed in the help file. Was the feature to change the number of displayed tuning columns removed at some point, or is this a platform-specific issue with the 8th gen?
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: No option to reduce number of tuning columns?

Post by KTuner »

What you're referring to has never existed.
dblyu

Post by dblyu »

Are there any plans to implement this feature in a future update? I'm referring to this page in the help file, in case I wasn't being clear. http://www.ktuner.com/KTunerHelp/show_t ... 3D&mw=MjQw

I know the extra columns don't come into play or hurt anything in a NA application, but it does clutter up the UI and it would be great if there was an option to hide them.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

There's not. If you can imagine the amount of confused emails we get on a daily basis, we're doing everything we can to make the software simpler. I'm not sure why that's in the help for this software. Thanks for pointing it out.

Return to “06-11 Civic Si Specific”