Ktuner Datalog and Tuner View Datalog

Thesilverbullet

Ktuner Datalog and Tuner View Datalog

Post by Thesilverbullet »

Hi, im just getting startes tuning my Civic Si 08 8th gen and i note a few basical differences between the Datalog that i got from my laptop and the data log that i just got from my tuner view app, the escencial difference is in reference to Knock retard.. in my laptop the knock count remais in 0 with a VTC 46 cam angle @ 5300 rpm with no knok retard registration and 30° ing degree, 0.90 knock sensivityand in the datalog from the Tuner View i can see the knock retard map acting @6.5° retard wich i suppose its caused by knocking cause its supossed to knock retard works when knocking sensor detects knoking. So my question is.. is there something im missing in my laptop datalog or both datalog have some kind of variation?? Asking cause im looking for maximum power and torque that i can get. Ty and sorry for my bad english im from venezuela and im the only one guy with ktuner in the entire country
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Ktuner Datalog and Tuner View Datalog

Post by KTuner »

KTuner datalogging is what to review for tuning.
Thesilverbullet

Post by Thesilverbullet »

That's what i thought but there is an issue about that i set the ing d° table @33 D° @5400 rpm to test torque stability and i got nothing beyond 29 D° at that range i set knock sensivity up knock retard up and its simply the ecu dont want to get the 33°.. in the datalog from the kyuner seems to be no knocking no knock retard but in the tuner view it looks like there is a little bit of knocking and knock retard action.. so if i review my datalog from the ktuner as you guys say.. what im missing why i just cant get 33° at that range ?? My afr is on target everything looks great but.. i just dont get it if there is something that im missing please light me up. TY and sadly im my own and only one tuner
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Return to “06-11 Civic Si Specific”