Welcome!

sypherz

Re: Welcome!

Post by sypherz »

Hi everyone,
My name is Polk. I have a 2009 ex-l i4 5mT coupe. I only have a K&N SRI installed since there wasnt a tune available. All my other mods are cosmetic or electrical related: puddle lights in side mirrors, footwell lights, integrated rearview camera in the lip spoiler, and currently working on custom headlights.

My future performance mod would include the the rv6 turbo kit and magnaflow CBE. I am looking for a tune in the 260whp range.

If my tranny craps out, I would like to look into swapping in a si 6spd tranny with the si lsd if they are compatible.
Bonez

Post by Bonez »

Hey I'm Sam from Harrisburg area PA.
Got a 2011 Accord i4 coupe 5MT, RBC Manifold, 410cc injector, ZDX TB, K&N Typhoon CAI, MSD Ignition, Drilled & Slotted Rotors, "freeflow" exhaust and of course Ktuned.

Realistic Future plans are... a complete sleeper build w/ better timing belt & tensioner, fuel pump & Rail, Sleeve kit, Forced induction system (about 10 psi), Thicker CVs, Coilovers to improve handling.

Unrealistic future plans.... Make an AWD Accord....
Find a junked Crosstour same year, pull the AWD drive system (& Trans?) from it and convert to fit Accord...
(If anyone has info on this lmk.)

Currently working on... finding the right tip in settings...

Hopefully I can learn a thing or two here from you guys.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Welcome. The AWD would be fun!
slolx2012

Post by slolx2012 »

Hi, my name is Charles and I live in Ohio. I have a 2012 LX AT and I just added the Ktuner v2. I have seen some posts about rev hang and wanted to learn more about making adjustments to reduce/remove the rev hang. My current mods are RV6 PCD, HPS CAI, custom 2.5 exhaust to dual Magnaflow mufflers. Future plans would be either turbo or supercharger but more realistically, upgrade the intake/TB first.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Welcome. Rev hang only applies to MT.

Return to “08-12 Accord i4 Specific”