KTuner won't load

Questions about software installation and registration
etownse1

KTuner won't load

Post by etownse1 »

I was able to install Ktuner 1.0.10.1 and register and all that. I locked my unit to my cars ECU and plugged it back into my computer and the Ktuner software crashed. I kept trying to relaunch and it says it opened but It wont load. There is simply a "open window" for ktuner on the task bar, but the application isn't opening up. I uninstalled and reinstalled and it behaves the same way. I'm running windows 10. I've tried running it in different compatibility modes also with no avail.
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: KTuner won't load

Post by KTuner »

Go over the window in the taskbar and right click maximize or feel free to contact support directly via email.
Saadzia

Post by Saadzia »

I have the same problem. I updated my software from 1.0.10.5 to 1.0.10.6 and it worked fine for once. I took a klog and played it back to extract the csv. While I did get the csv file, the software went to not responding. Ever since then the software only opens in taskbar and doesn’t maximise. There’s no option to maximise on right click. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it 10 times. Same issue all the time. Please help.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Hover over it in the task bar to reveal the window, then right click on that and maximize.

Return to “KTuner Software Installation”