pre-loaded basemaps

tsxjet

pre-loaded basemaps

Post by tsxjet »

I recently purchased the end user in ecu for my 04 tsx and was wondering what basemaps are available.
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: pre-loaded basemaps

Post by KTuner »

There is a base to start from with TSX and a tuned map for a 50 degree VTC gear.
Kmasta01

Post by Kmasta01 »

So you spend a ton of money for a tuning software just to get 2 base maps for a tsx.... I cant even describe how upset I was when I seen the base maps there was to offer. I had simple bolt ons and tried to run both maps but the car still needed more. The base tunes barley do anything and I understand there base tunes but damn.... This is my second k tuner car and I guess my last I have hondata v4 on my race car and its much more user friendly and also aem is the way to go if you wanna do it right the first time. Eather way I bought k tuner yet again and I'm not at all impressed with the selection or quantity of maps. Rant over....
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Sorry there aren't more maps included for you. It's a tuning system, for tuning the vehicles. We offer basemaps as start points.
Garrett

Post by Garrett »

Kmasta01 wrote:So you spend a ton of money for a tuning software just to get 2 base maps for a tsx.... I cant even describe how upset I was when I seen the base maps there was to offer. I had simple bolt ons and tried to run both maps but the car still needed more. The base tunes barley do anything and I understand there base tunes but damn.... This is my second k tuner car and I guess my last I have hondata v4 on my race car and its much more user friendly and also aem is the way to go if you wanna do it right the first time. Eather way I bought k tuner yet again and I'm not at all impressed with the selection or quantity of maps. Rant over....
fully tund calibration on dyno is the real way to go. I understand the way Ktuner do this

on other software a lot of people cry about the quality on the basemap
Ktuner Authorized Tuner
Precisionautocanada.com
Twirlinup88

Post by Twirlinup88 »

A BASE map is just that A BASE for you to start your tuning of your engine for you upgrades if you do not know what you are doing im sure there are plenty off reccomendations for you the most profund name that come to mind is derek at IMW in carlisle PA he is a wizard with this program and the K series platform and he can also do remote tuning but you can ask more about that yourself

Return to “04-06 TSX / Euro CL9 Specific”