Ecu Pin Locations

Andy@APW

Ecu Pin Locations

Post by Andy@APW »

Good evening

Our car is nearing completion and we are just after a few ecu pin locations.

Wideband O2 (aem)
Boost solanoid (mac)

Also is running a fuel pressure sensor possible with the ktuner?

is there a full pin out of the ecu anywhere ?

Regards
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Ecu Pin Locations

Post by KTuner »

You can find full pinouts of the 04-06 TSX and 05-06 RSX online.

We don't currently offer public PWM boost control for 04-06 TSX, and that's the platform you're posting this in.

You can plug an external wideband sensor into any of the four analog inputs on the KTunerECU R1 board or the available ECU analog inputs outlined in preferences.
Andy@APW

Post by Andy@APW »

KTuner wrote:You can find full pinouts of the 04-06 TSX and 05-06 RSX online.

We don't currently offer public PWM boost control for 04-06 TSX, and that's the platform you're posting this in.

You can plug an external wideband sensor into any of the four analog inputs on the KTunerECU R1 board or the available ECU analog inputs outlined in preferences.
I purchased the end user agreement package which stated PWM boost control in the spec list, does this mean i need to wire up a solanoid?

Is it possible to run a fuel pressure sensor?
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

As it says right above the list anything in the BETA category is currently in testing. You have access to everything in the FINAL category.

If you have a revision 1 board there's four analog inputs on the board that can be used to monitor any 0-5v sensor. There's also additional analog inputs on the ECU itself that can be used and setup in preferences.
Andy@APW

Post by Andy@APW »

KTuner wrote:As it says right above the list anything in the BETA category is currently in testing. You have access to everything in the FINAL category.

If you have a revision 1 board there's four analog inputs on the board that can be used to monitor any 0-5v sensor. There's also additional analog inputs on the ECU itself that can be used and setup in preferences.
Sorry i had miss read the table.

Not to go starting a new thread but can a GM 3 bar map sensor be used? If not what 3 bar map sensor would you recommend

Regards
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

I'd recommend the 4 bar plug and play Omnipower sensors over custom fitting a 3 bar. I'll add MAP scaling to tomorrow's public update.
dropdead

Post by dropdead »

KTuner wrote:I'd recommend the 4 bar plug and play Omnipower sensors over custom fitting a 3 bar. I'll add MAP scaling to tomorrow's public update.
huh? :)
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

The current software version is 1.0.4.0. I haven't issued the alter that tells you there's an update yet, but it's there.

Return to “04-06 TSX / Euro CL9 Specific”